We know seamless integration matters – and makes your marketing much easier. That’s why we’re always working hard on our WordPress plugin.
And today, I’m excited to announce you can now use it to publish your landing pages within WordPress.
That means no more coding each page. Just create one in the easy GetResponse landing page editor, then pick your page in WordPress, assign a directory name, and publish it.
Better yet, you can use your own domain. So for example, your landing page can be found at http://yourdomain.com/your-landing-page.
And the best part? Each new signup from your landing page will drop into your GetResponse account. So you can say goodbye to third party integration tools.
Here’s what you can do with GetResponse and WordPress:
- Build webinar, signup, promotion, download, and sales pages.
- Use popups, exit popups, and fixed bars to get more conversions.
- Create A/B tests to check your design converts.
We hope you enjoy using the plugin to get more conversions and grow your audience. Want to learn more? See our Help Center article.
Have WordPress and want to connect your GetResponse account? Get our official plugin here.
- Announcing the New Mobile Workspace for Landing Pages
- Join Our Upcoming Webinar: Go PRO with GetResponse